Tuesday 2 April 2013

A teensy little jewellery haul...

 There is a gorgeous little jewellery shop on my high street called 'Lola Rose', on my way home today I nipped inside (just for a second) but left with a pretty huge dent in my bank account...

WHOOPS...

RING LOVING ♥






Tahoe Ring (Blue Sandstone)                                                                               Posey Ring (Powder Blue Quartzite)
                  £49                                                                                                                                              £45

I never really wear rings but I really want to start and I think these two GORGEOUS new ones are the perfect addition to my jewellery collection. I really really love them, especially the colours, I think they will look fantastic in summer with a sundress when I'm tanned.

Now lets just cross our fingers for sun!!!




5 comments:

  1. WHERE can I get the powder blue quartzite ring??? I need it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I'm so jealous!! You find such nice things! In America there aren't these kind of things, I wish I was English...

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have such great taste, ah I love your blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these rings, where can I find them?? x

    ReplyDelete