Thursday 4 April 2013

Olsen obsession...

Like pretty much every other girl in the world, I have always had an Olsen obsession and I find their style so inspiring and unique!!

EVERY true Olsen fan has a particular twin that they admire
and look up to and support the
fashion of over the other.



Mine?

The Unbelievably gorgeous Ashley Olsen.

*Sigh* I wish I looked like her!*
I have LOVED the Olsen duo ever since I bought Passport to Paris, my first ever Mary-Kate and Ashley video (haha videos!! I feel like such an old woman!!)

They both dress incredibly but for me Ashley's style is so effortlessly chic and timeless.

This dress is so chic it makes me want to cry!!!
Teaming burnt orange fur with black accessories - Perfection.
Even going to get Starbucks in denim hot-pants, ray bans and a bandana, she looks so chic.
Louboutin ankle boots are always a good shout, especially with a french style monochrome outfit.
Her black blazer is just to die for!!!

 They constantly wear gorgeous outfit after gorgeous outfit and I will follow their fashion forever!

HOWEVER
 I did worship their style at age 11 and it did not turn out well!



CASE AND POINT.

BUT.
To conclude....
I love the Olsen twins' fashion sense and style and I was one of the first to buy their book Influence!!
It's the PERFECT book to read or flick through the photos when feeling the fashion bug!


mmmmm all this Olsen talk is making me crave a feel good film...


BLISS.

I'd love to know who you're favourite Olsen sister is and if you're inspired by their style!




5 comments:

  1. Ashley is my favourite too but like you I do love Mary-Kate!! Is it true you met them at Paris Fashion Week? xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary-Kate!! She has awesome style!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ashley! Her style is so elegant! Just like yours!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't tell the difference! They're both beautiful but a bit too skinny though! But their style...wow.

    ReplyDelete