Tuesday 2 April 2013

Girly haul....


I got paid today AND it was a gorgeously sunny day SO I decided to celebrate by doing a cheeky bit of shopping!
Alarm bells for bank account!!!

First Stop:

Starbucks

In my opinion, when doing a shop, a chocolate Starbucks frappuccino is essential for keeping you hydrated and refreshed! The worst thing in the world when shopping is having a splitting headache! I always carry around a refreshing drink and a snack with me to stop me from losing energy.

Then to...

Jack Wills

I bought......
The Merrifield Dress in Cream Floral £79.50

 The Merrifield Dress in Navy floral £79.50                     The Ellenthorpe Dress in blue floral £98

The Hemsley Dress in blue/white stripe £69.50

 FOUR DRESSES!!!! EEEEEK
BUT I really should mention that I do work at Jack Wills so I get a mega mega discount on the clothes that I buy there!!

The on to:

Dare Hairdressers

Moroccan Hair Oil £12.99

This Moroccan hair oil is pretty expensive for a pretty small bottle but it works WONDERS on my hair. I have really REALLY thick curly hair that I straighten regularly and it dries my hair out and gives me split ends. I massage my hair when towel dried with only a tiny dollop of Moroccan oil and then straighten with my GHDs and it leaves my hair gorgeous and shiny! I really recommend this product, it enriches the hair and leaves it looking incredible and glossy.

The 'Original' Tangle Teezer in Bubblegum Pink £10.20


Tangle Teezers are my go to hair product! These detangling brushes not only work amazingly, gliding through any hair pain-free no matter how knotted it is, but are also so cheap and really pretty. They come in lots of different sizes and colours so I have several to fit my mood!! Lame I know!!



And then...

 I went home and made myself something to make me feel better about all that money I spent!!!



Overall a good GOOD day in my opinion.
Hope you're all having a wonderful easter!!


6 comments:

  1. Those cakes look so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I worked at Jack Wills but you have to be like a model to work there!! I want free clothes!!
    Those dresses are amazing xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You don't have to be an actual model but you have to be incredibly pretty I think! So jealous!!

      Delete
  3. I want to go shopping with you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so want a frappacino right now!!

    ReplyDelete