Wednesday 3 April 2013

Benefit spluurge.... ♥

So I was in town and had a mini money spluuuurge!!!!


Benefit



I boooought...


Two Benefit Lipsticks

I LOVE Benefit lipsticks, they are creamy and moisturising and have a full-colour coverage and a light, glossy sheen with no perceptible shimmer. I have been a huge supporter of these for a while now and would recommend them wholeheartedly so I added another cheeky two to my collection!!


♥ Benefit Lipstick in 'Wild Card'
A beautiful pigmented plum coloured creamy lipstick
(comes out quite dark but it makes your lips look scrummy)

♥ Benefit Lipstick in 'La La Land'
A pink-brown nude creamy lipstick

♥ Benefit blusher in 'Sugarbomb'
I am really excited about sampling this product!! I use benefit powder blushers religiously but I have never used this blusher and have heard only great things about it.
It is described as 'a swirl of 4 complimenting, shimmering shades of peach, soft plum, pink and rose' that come together to create 'natural radiance' giving you a 'sweet rush of gorgeous'
SOUNDS GOOD TO ME.


                                                  ♥





7 comments:

  1. How much is the sugarbomb blusher? xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sugarbomb blusher is £23.50 at any Benefit shop (you can find them in House of Fraser, Debenhams etc.) or you can buy it online from the Benefit website
      http://www.benefitcosmetics.co.uk

      Enjoy :) xxxxx

      Delete
  2. Please can you do a make up tutorial? You're really pretty xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I want that blusher!! How much is it? Can you show us what it looks like on you?
    You have so much money!! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. £23.50, I really recommend it! Enjoy! Yes, I will do a tutorial after I have mastered how to use it properly!! :) xxxx

      Delete
  4. I want everything you buy!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tutorial please please please!!!! xx

    ReplyDelete