Wednesday 3 April 2013

SEQUINS AND SPARKLES!

I am currently on the hunt for a gorgeous pair of...
SPARKLY/ SEQUIN HOTPANTS.

Last year, I borrowed a friend's sequin hot pants for a night out in Brighton and I LOVED them but since then I haven't been able to find any! I'm open to most colours, preferably nude/mink tones or navy blue/ black. I think they'd be perfect for summer!!!
I love anything that sparkles!

My friend Hetta and I before a night out in Brighton last year
(I know I look like a dwarf in this picture!! Haha)

If any of you know any links to sparkly sequin hot pants or know any brands that have them in stock, please let me know!!!!

Thanks girlies

5 comments:

  1. I don't know, maybe topshop.
    You're really pretty xxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe asos?
    Good Luck! You're so tiny that you're friend has to bend down!!!
    How tall are you?
    You're so cute!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your hair!!! How do you get so much volume? And its so long! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Go on ebay! There will be so many up there. Any sequin hot-pants would look great on you! x

    ReplyDelete